Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Opening Day Ode to the FFP&E

Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Ta...

Heinz Field is the venue, the match-up's at hand.
Soon come the tailgating, drunk, rowdy fans!
Steelers and Titans, tonight they will meet.
8:30's the kick-off, so be in your seat!
Gather some snack food, and maybe some beer,
In front of the t.v., just sit on your rear.
And, watch as the Titans and Steelers meet-up,
I hope they remember to each wear their cups.
Lastly, a thank you for joining the pool,
I'm glad that you're in it, you're totally cool.
And, if you get lucky, you might win it all!
Remember, before you can walk, you must crawl.
Take it from me when you're choosing your pick,
If your team's a loser, it makes you feel sick.
"I could have flushed that money down thru the toilet,"
But, if your team wins, then you'll surely enjoy it!
Good luck to you all, and the teams that you choose,
If you pick 'em right, well then, how can you lose?!!
Of course, if you have any questions for me,
Just drop me a note!  Love, Commissioner McGee


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment