Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Super-Dope Oaktown! (a.k.a. "The Biggity-Biggity O!")

San Diego Chargers logo
 Well, now, how about BOTH of those MNF match-ups, huh?!!  KA-POW!!  Now, THAT was some FOOTBALL!!

The first game of the double-header saw the Buffalo Bills putting up an extraordinary fight against the Patriots led by Tom Brady and his new bionic knee.

For a long time, it looked like Trent Edwards in his unique, metrosexual, Fallout Boy way was going to lead the Bills to an historic win over the Pats, which would have made some folks who play longshot bets quite rich!

But then, Tom Brady, who was having none of it, went all Tom Brady on them and rallied his fellas to move that little spherical orb to the end zone to score more points than the aforementioned Bills.  And, while I'm no rules expert, I do believe that constitutes a win.  Wait - yes, I checked ... it does.  Pats 25, Bills 24.

Onto game 2 - Chargers @ Raiders ... dum-dum-dummmm ...

Chargers beat the Raiders by a score of 24-20.  I think the word you're searching for is "exquisite."  What else do you need to know?  (Hey - I never claimed my writing would be unbiased.  Who am I, Diane Sawyer?)

Hugs and kisses, from Tits McGee

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment